What if I told you you're only 5 weeks away from actually loving to cook and being really good at it? And the bonus - you'll feel better, have more energy and have more fun! It is possible and I'm going to show you how.
THE NEXT BACK TO BASICS COURSE STARTS SEPTEMBER 30th.
It’s time to get back to basics. If you feel like you never really learned to make cooking a habit and the idea of it gives you serious anxiety, I got you!
- 4 weeks of straightforward assignments focused on building basic skills and habits in the kitchen and how to approach cooking in a simple, logical, FUN way!
- learn fundamental cooking techniques to help you feel more empowered in the kitchen. When you master these you can cook anything!
- bonus resources and ideas for entertaining, weekends, and batch cooking.
- roadmap to real food guide
- streamlined grocery shopping
- stocking your pantry like a pro
- knife skills 101
- learn flavour combinations and master your spice cupboard
- tips and hacks for getting creative and making meals without a recipe
- mindful eating 101
- weekly accountability and support
- lifetime access to the private facebook community plus weekly giveaways and prizes...who doesn't love prizes?
- weekly live group sessions with yours truly to answer any questions
- *BONUS* Access to the Meal Planning Blueprint along with a free training for long term success!
When you can change how we approach food and cooking, everything shifts. When it becomes a habit it stops feeling so hard to manage and maintain.I want in!
What you eat plays a huge part in that so let's get you back to enjoying food again rather than worrying about structured meal plans or complicate recipes.Let's Do This!
Q: How is this different a meal plan?
A: The problem with meal plans is they can feel too structured and life gets in the way to follow them exactly week to week which is often why people give up on cooking all together. The idea of this program is to help you develop the skills and habits in the kitchen that will support your specific lifestyle. By the end of it you'll know who to fit cooking into your everyday routine and it won't feel like a chore or overwhelming. You'll be able to pull together a meal in any situation whether it's planing your meals for the week or make something on the fly. Even feel confident to have friends for dinner on the weekend.
Q: What if I don't even know how to boil water?
A: Perfect. We're starting with a blank slate and this is for you! The program is designed to help you go from knowing nothing in the kitchen to feeling confident.
Q: When does the challenge start?
A: The next challenge will start September 30th, 2019. Be sure to get on the newsletter to stay in the loop on when registration opens. After you sign up you'll receive a Welcome Package that runs through how everything will work along with a pre challenge checklist and resources to make sure you're ready to go for week one. From then on you'll receive details for each week on the Friday before.
Q: Will I learn to cook gluten free/vegan/paleo/vegetarian?
A: No, but the focus of this challenge is to build habits and skills so you can cook anything and know how to adapt it for yourself. I will be there to support you with ideas and resources on how to make cooking work for your specific lifestyle choices.
Q: What if I can't cook at home every night?
A: No problem! Again this is meant to be flexible for your real life so if there's a night you know you'll miss, you can use the recipe for a weekend or keep it to use at another time.
Q: What if I'm a really bad cook?
A: I'll change your mind on that one. Everyone of us has a natural intuition when it comes to cooking. My job is to show you how to tap into that, teach you all the techniques you'll ever need, plus give you the space and support to practice and build your confidence.
Q: What if I can't attend the weekly lives?
A: These are recorded and kept forever in the group so you can go back and watch them anytime.
Q: What's the cost?
A: The price is $297 for 5 weeks of fun with me plus a lifetime of kitchen skills.
Q: How do I enter the giveaways?
A: Show up. Share your photos in the group, post questions, and support the tribe. The more you show up the more entries you'll get. And even better if you share on social media using the #backtobasicschallenge